The Big Bang Theory


got your attention with the title?

gotcha! this blog has nothing to do with astronomy or science. on the contrary, "the big bang" refers to my entry into the world of "nothing's private any more"... (what hype?)!

the seeds for these "echoes" were sown on the day of the loss of a family member - my German Shepherd brother Kaspar. Kaspar was my buddy through the toughest years of my life when i was struggling through my CA days (years?) and he's surely made his mark on my world (quite a few of them on my hands!).

Kappy, if you are in another life and can read (english), then this one's for you, buddy!

3 comments:

Pretty Woman said...

hey...welcome to the blog world...keep blogging!!

123 said...

May I share in this ode to beloved kaspar...I loved him so much..I still remember bawling my eyes out when he had a severe stomach upset because of eating pieces of the door mat...he's also the reason I didnt do that well in my ICSE exams..he was constantly nibbling on my toe as I tried to solve complicated theorems..until I said, "hey, what the hell"..and took the pup in my arms and wasted the rest of the day mumbling gibberish endearments...(sigh!) those were the days, the good old days..

Reflections said...

so sorry about kaspar. i can really feel ur loss.

i cried buckets when our german shepherd Cookie died. She was 11 yrs old & died of old age. We grew up with her & when she died a connection to our childhood died with her.