is this my soul?


is this my soul? no, dont think so...

can i write about how i met my wife? what we spoke about on our first "date"? my feelings and emotions when we decided to "go for it"? not likely - a man can change, but this me doesn't think i can write about stuff like that.

why? i speak about this stuff to my friends...so why not on blog? my only answer is that the human mind is weird...

you, my revered reader (assuming someone actually reads this), will know very well....

for me, this is something i do when i'm bored. thats why some of this stuff is "piecemeal" - you know what they say about an idle mind...not that its the devil's workshop but the more common sense fact that its mostly "stream of consciousness"...

i write about my friend Kaspar, CA days, then someone tags me, and then, this nonsense...no wonder i dont have a fan following!!!

No comments: